The board can be used for controlling robots as an example.
The board can be powered by 2 Lipo batteries 7.4 V.
The board includes the following features:
- ATMega328Pb µController ( Arduino ecosystem)
- MPU6050 a 3-axis Gyroscope with Micro Electro Mechanical System(MEMS) technology
- NRF24L01 2.4 GHZ transceiver
- Hc 06 BlueTooth Slave
- Oled Display (128×32) or (128×64)
- 2 Configuration switches
- 2 On Off switches
- 2 Potentiometers
- 2 Joysticks
- Blue Led
- 2 Independent 3.3 V and 5V regulator
The free open source Kicad is used to design the PCB.
Kicad offers a 3D view of the Pcb.
All the components used in this project are sourced from AliExpress.
For quick PCB prototype and small-batch PCB production, The PCB is manufactured by JLCPcb.
Assembling the PCB
The PCB consists mainly of connectors to insert the ready made breakboards.
Be careful and patient.
Since the µController is supported by Arduino ecosystem, The Arduino IDE is used to program the board.
- The BootLoader is flashed first through the ICSP connector
- The application is programmed with an FTDI break Board