بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Step 1: Proof of Concept
A proof of concept is an approach to build a “THING” to check a certain idea in order to confirm that it is feasible, viable, applicable in practice and really meets a particular business need.
In a nutshell,
- It addresses the following question: Can a product be built or not?
- It describes the idea, functionality, and feasibility of a product.
Step 2: Prototyping
The prototype has the design, appearance, functions, and other components of the product theoretically visualized in the POC project.
Step 3: Learning
Step 4: Drawing Ideas and Playing With Scenes
The following tools help in making a rough drawing of the ideas or to create scenarios or scenes of the concept.
Step 5: High Level Tools
- Program Your Own Interactive Stories, Games, and Animations : https://scratch.mit.edu/abou
- Develop Applications for Android Phones Using a Web browser: https://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/content/what-…
- Processing for Visual Designers :https://processing.org/
Step 6: From the Shelf (Limited Resources Platforms)
- From hobbyists and students to designers and engineers all across the world :https://www.arduino.cc/
- For Javacript enthusiasts: http://johnny-five.io/examples/
- For Python lovers: http://micropython.org/
- And more for adventurous: https://www.espressif.com/en/products/socs/esp32/overview
Step 7: From the Shelf (for Great Projects )
- Pc equivalent board: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en
- Node-RED began as a proof-of-concept for visualising and manipulating mappings between MQTT topics, quickly became a much more general tool that could be easily extended in any direction. :https://nodered.org/about/
Step 8: Components Suppliers
- Cheap but be patient :https://fr.aliexpress.com/
Step 9: Open Hardware Designers
Step 10: Self Designed Prototypes
- Open source :https://kicad-pcb.org/
Step 11: Pcb Manufacturing
The best: https://jlcpcb.com/
Step 12: Pcb Assembly
for small batches up to 30 pcs: https://jlcpcb.com/smt-assembly
Step 13: For Lazy Guys
Step 14: Enjoy
الحمد لله رب العالمين